Outfitted with anatomically correct Accutrac® hinges and flexible cuffs and buckles, the rock-solid CTi carbon frame provides a rigid exoskeleton that stabilizes the knee joint. Breathable liners coated with bio-inert Össur® Sensil® Silicone ensure CTi remains properly positioned on the leg, for optimal functional benefit.
- For knee conditions that may benefit from increased AP and ML stability around the knee, such as: ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities
- All activity levels
- Standard model for medium to high impact levels
- Pro Sport model for highest impact levels
- Flexible subshell and adjustable tibial strap capture the tibia and allow adjustment in hinge depth for a more customized fit.
- Reversible field-serviceable D-rings and trimmable straps facilitate fast adjustment and customized fit.
- Non-corrosive materials, ideal for water sports.
- Anatomically-correct Accutrac® hinges with extension stops.
- Proprietary Sensil® silicone liners designed to reduce migration.
- Available in 2 models: Standard model for moderate to high impact levels and Pro Sport model for the highest impact levels.