The Arches™ Orthotics Type 2 for the neutral foot provides cradling support, comfort and stability. Pressure is dissipated evenly through the foot for comfort, injury prevention, and sensitive performance.
Place a pair of orthotics in each pair of shoes for maximum benefit.
Each pair of orthotics is designed with 5 layers.
- Shock Absorbing Gel Pads: works for additional shock absorption and comfort
- Form Correcting Molded Cork: allows for shock absorption, maintains the alignment, and maintains the correction of the orthotic
- Heel Stabilizing Padded Foam: stabilizes the heel, providing comfort and support
- Comfort Layer of EVA Foam: allows for persistent shock absorption and comfort of the wearer
- Stay Dry B.K. Mesh: works to control perspiration, odor control, and transitional cushioning