- The Dynamic Tension System™ (DTS) is designed to facilitate healing by increasing the load on the tibia as the knee goes through flexion, and providing an anterior drawer force necessary to decrease load on the healing PCL.
- Three shear knob options permit customization of the biomechanically correct posterior tibial load for each patient, and allow for adjustment, e.g. in case of swelling.
- A polycentric hinge with extension and flexion stops allows for range of motion adjustment.
- Lightweight brace with proprietary Sensil® silicone calf liner and doeskin thigh liner to reduce migration, while providing comfort to the user.
- Posterior frame for optimized support, with open anterior for ease of donning/doffing.