MOBIDERM AUTOFIT STANDARD ADJUSTABLE BELOW KNEE MOBILIZING GARMENT
The Mobiderm Autofit garments incorporate Mobiderm Technology that is made up of foam blocks encased between two non-woven bandages. Due to the difference in pressure it creates between the support area of the blocks and their surrounding area, it helps stimulate the flow of lymphatic, fluid and optimizes drainage efficacy.
Mobiderm Autofit Standard Adjustable Below Knee Mobilizing Garments Feature:
- Semi-open garment that is easy to put on, and easy to take off
- Velcro fasteners for easy and quick set up
- Double row for wide adaptation range
- Usage for left or right leg
- Anti-slip sole limits slippage when walking
- Several tightening notches for adaptation to most of the patient’s individual limb shape
- Adjustment marks for precise and repeatable application, and control of the edema volume variation
MOBIDERM AUTOFIT STANDARD ADJUSTABLE MOBILIZING GARMENTS
In order to maintain results obtained during the intensive phase of multi-component bandages application, the patient must have access, during the maintenance phase, to a permanent and comfortable treatment. Patient’s autonomy will contribute to observance of the treatment prescribed and can guarantee its long-term success.
Taking over from day-time compression and as an alternative to self-bandage, Mobiderm garments have been developed to continue mobilizing the edema during the night, and thereby reinforce the effects of the day-time treatment. These garments are made of a soft elastic material designed to deliver a soft pressure, well-accepted by patients in the rest and night-time phase. They are fitted with the Mobiderm Technology on the inside, which helps promoting lymphatic circulation with micro-massages.
- Reinforces the effects of the day-time treatment
- Maintains the volume reduction of the edema
Ease of use
- Enhances patient’s automony and self-management
- A single garment to put on
- Unintrusive and discreet treatment
- Does not disturb sleep
The Mobiderm Autofit garments are designed to mobilize edematous or indurated subcutaneous tissues. They are intended for the treatment of lymphedema in maintenance phase for day and night to maintain the volume reduction. The standard, self-adjustable garment adapts to most of patient’s individual body shape and evolution overtime.
Mobiderm Autofit garments are recommended for patients presenting:
- Mild to moderate lymphedema
- Regular or non-regular limb shape
- Stable or evolutive edema